You are invited to join Linda Jackson from Food Focus and Professor Ryk Lues from from CUT’s Centre for Applied
Food sustainability and -biotechnology, to the first Food Safety Culture Train the Trainer event in South Africa
5 August: Evening Dinner Function and Welcome
6 August: Full Day Training and Interactive Dinner
7 August: Full Day Training
► Endorsements from international experts in food safety culture
► Materials and principles informed by academic best practice including research by highest cited authors worldwide
► Food safety culture assessment tools
► Food safety culture improvement tool box jammed full of interventions linked to effective change management processes and focussed on the unique South African context
► Information that integrates the regulatory, environmental health, food industry including retail and food service aspects
► Post intervention effectivity assessments
► An integrated turn-key solutions approach
► Food safety consultants – do you want to add more value to your clients and maximise the impact of the food safety management system,
► Food safety team leaders – do you want to motivate your team and ensure the correct behavior of your staff with regards to food safety,
► Training course providers – ensure your food safety training is correctly designed to impact behaviours,
► Franchisors, corporates – rolling out a corporate food safety management system
► Think about food safety culture for effective implementation - we want to equip you with an assessment tool and great tools for your initiatives
► You registration fees includes your train-the-trainer kit so you can train your clients/staff on food safety culture
► You will also have access to the on-line assessment tool FREE of charge for 6 months. You will be able to conduct an assessment of your client’s food safety culture, obtain a comprehensive report and recommendations for improving the food safety culture
► This will provide you with a great networking and engagement activities opportunities
► Case studies and practical activities as a central theme
► Hands-on team events to demonstrate the principles
► Licencing options available for software application and training materials
► Evening programme included
► Ebotse Golf Estate Conference Centre, Benoni, Gauteng
► R 9 995 pp ex VAT including access to the FSC online assessment tool for 6 months
► To register, please complete the form below. Should you have any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
► Please note that the venue does charge an additional fee for special meals such as Kosher and Halaal etc.
These terms and conditions will be considered as binding once you have completed and submitted your registration form.
1. Registration and payment must reach us 5 days prior to the event.
2. Full payment must be received before the event. Access to the event will not be allowed without proof of payment.
3. Please be advised that all travel and accommodation will need to be arranged by the delegate themselves.
4. Registration fee includes light meals, attendance to all presentations.
5. All presented quotes are valid for 30 (thirty) days only.
6. All fees and/or costs are excluding VAT (unless otherwise specified).
7. Only fully completed and authorised applications will be accepted by Food Focus.
8. Invoice is presented within 2 days from registration and payable in full at least 3 days before the event.
9. Your registration will only be confirmed on the receipt of proof of the full payment.
10. Attendance fee include tea/coffee and a light meal.
11. Foreign payments will incur bank charges which will be added to your invoice.
1. A full refund can only be extended if written advice of the cancellation is received 10 working days prior to the start of the event.
2. Receipt of such cancellation less than 10 working days before the start of the event will incur a 35% handling fee.
3. No refund whatsoever will be made for cancellations made within 5 working days of the event and you will be liable for the full conference fee.
4. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
I hereby confirm the above information is true and correct.
I agree to my details being added to Food Focus's database in order for information related to my registration to be sent.
I accept that by entering my personal details and submitting this registration form I have read and fully understand the contents of this registration and I agree that my reservation will be governed by the terms and conditions stipulated. This is legally binding and all terms and conditions under it is enforceable on either party.
Charges for Special Dietary Requirements
For Special meals like Halaal, Kosher the venues will charge an additional amount, which will be added to your invoice.
I acknowledge that I am aware that these extra costs will be added to my invoice if I register and select one of these meals.